B2evo was nice at first but it turned out to be a pain in the ass: WYSIWYG editors didn’t play well with certain plugins, video/flash embedding needed me hacking PHP shit and then juggling with page long embedding code snippets in every post, I had to delete autosaves manually after each publish and I could go on.
So I installed WordPress and now I’m in the process of manually recreating every single post there. Tedious, crappy job, but at least I’m forced to overview and restructure the site if necessary.
Since I managed fix this blog (at least it seems to be working at the moment), it will stay online for a few weeks, parallel to the new blog. After I’m sure the new works then the old goes bye-bye. Unfortunately then all links/bookmarks pointing to the old data will be broken. :\ Well, gain some, lose some I guess.